Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finley's Moved In Our Room





Another day of accomplishments as she has been in our room since 9am. I had to travel to Nana's funeral which was in Lakeland today, so Court was by herself. I guess I haven't really dealt w/ Nana's passing until today with all that went on this past week. My Grandmother had a huge impact in my life and was so excited about the birth of Finley. She passed away 12 minutes after Court and I checked into the hospital on Tuesday of last week. It is as if she wanted to make sure we started our new journey before she left this world. One amazing spirit leaves this world for heaven and a new beginning started here on earth.

Court is doing so well as a mother. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her take care of Finley and love on her. Finley is chilling right by our side and we had to remove her GA gear after the bad game today. Let's just say Finley slept during most of the game, she seemed to be bored with the way UGA played. She wasn't the only one.

We are getting some rest tonight as we expect a lot of visitors tomorrow. Some pics of the day are above.

Daddy J

1 comment:

Mary Mock said...

Hey Momma & Poppa C Ta,

You guys look like pros! Miss Finley is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy that she's doing so well. God has certainly wrapped her in a lot of angel wings. From one mom to another, Court, You'll NEVER love anything more in your life. Children are gifts from God to remind us of how much He loves US. If we think about how much our children mean to us and what we would do for them, I have to believe that God feels the same way. He sacrificed his only Son for us, because he loves us that much. Keep up the good work! The payoff is amazing. God Bless ya'll and much love and congratulations to you :-) Mary P.S. I'm so glad you have this BLOG.