Thursday, October 30, 2008

Holding It Together



Tonight was a time when Court and I could both hold Finley. She has been off the oxygen treatments since 5pm and holding her own. It is amazing to be holding her thinking she is just two days old. I can't believe her sweet face, small hands, and little feet.

Our next goal will be for her to feed without the IV. She has been on an IV since she entered the world and we should start to feed her sometime around lunch. The main task will be if she can suck, swallow, and breathe at the same time. Updated Pics above.

Daddy J

3 comments:

Beebe said...

She is my little princess and I cannot wait to hold her. My prayer is that tomorrow she will be able to suck, swallow, and breathe all at the same time.

Beebe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a precious little one! She eats just like I did when I was first born (via IV). :) We're all praying that she continues to grow and develop and make great strides! What a beautiful family y'all are!