Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No more lima bean

It's been a while since I've been able to write . . . and a while since we've gotten a glimpse of Baby B. We got our first look in a long time today. I was kind of freaked out or maybe in shock. There is no more lima bean in my belly. There is a face and arms and legs. . . Baby B was sucking his/her thumb and got the hiccups! Oh my goodness. I think it finally hit home that I'm pregnant. There is someone growing in me. It's way surreal. And I don't mean any disrespect when I say it freaked me out. I'm just nervous about being a mom. Is God sure He wants to do this!? Just kidding. I know He's got the master plan. That's why I've quit worrying about school. Jay's sermon Sunday helped me realize that challenges make us stronger and we learn from them. I'm excited to see what Jarrett and I learn as we add a baby to the school/work mix. I had it easy last school year. It's time to step up to the plate. I'm thankful we have family in Brunswick to help us with this challenge too.

No comments: