Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mom to the sonogram

How could I leave this part out? Mom (Beebe) went with me to see Dr. Strickland and Connie today. It was such a treat. She waited patiently, listened and let me ramble to the nurses. I hope my banter wasn't too embarrassing. I tell people all the time, "I shouldn't have said that. My mom did raise me better!" Now dad, that's another story. Not really, but you can definitely get away with more if it's just dad in the room! Mom and dad are both phenomenal role models and Jarrett and I are THRILLED that they're so close (Jarrett's parents are close too--more great role models!).
So, mom got to see Baby B before Jarrett, bless his heart. He's in Ohio for work. She took good care of Jarrett's interest though (I think she likes him more than me sometimes. It runs in the family. Nannie is that way about dad!). We made sure to leave with all of the baby's images on a dvd. I got them attached to an email and off to Daddy J as soon as I could.

No comments: