Friday, May 16, 2008

12 Hours

I try to always challenge myself in order to grow as a person. This summer may be the ultimate challenge. I'm working twelve hour shifts at the hospital as a nurse tech (basically a CNA). I've worked two shifts and never imagined emptying so many urinals and giving so many bed baths. Wow. I give baths all morning. I'm not complaining. It's amazing and I have a completely new respect for nurses' assistants. Those guys/girls are hard workers. The patients are (for the most part) kind too. They are sick and nothing sounds better than being clean. I've been there. So, if you're in need of a bath just holla!
You guys probably thought I was going to chat about the baby. We have to be careful of over-exposer. Look at Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan--gotta be careful these days. We are at twelve weeks though!!!! Yea!!! One trimester down! Now I'm waiting for the food aversions and nausea to end.

No comments: