Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Poor Jarrett

The mood swings are getting old. I don't feel them coming on and BAM--I'm in a bad mood. I feel terrible for poor Jarrett. Only one more week until we're out of the first trimester. Will my hormones recognize that it's week thirteen and come to ammends?
Jarrett is so kind. When I apologize for my antics his response is, "What are you talking about? You're fine." Yeah right. I just reamed you for bringing in the laundry. He may be slightly enjoying the times I loose my cool. When I feel bad for berating him he gets a Reese's Peanut Butter Treat--he's had ice cream, a fastbreak, whipped candy bars (those are lowfat), Reese's pieces, cookies and on and on. If it's chocolate and peanut butter I buy it. I'll it need for an apology eventually. Thank goodness for his fast metabolism.
I'm off to get him one of those Baskin Robbin's Reese's blasts tonight. I gotta do something.

No comments: