Thursday, May 21, 2009

More bloggin' ahead







So I realized I need to be more productive with my time and blog rather than facebook. I have become addicted to facebook. I can't let myself give in to twitter. Luckily twitter has taken over Coastal Georgia like other parts of the country. As soon as it does I probably won't be able to resist. I don't know what the fascination is? Maybe it's a feeling of being connected to loved ones that are so far away. I've talked with my Cousin Laura more in the past two weeks than I have all year. It's terrible, but true. Our lives get so busy it's hard to pick up the phone every night or every other day, but there's rarely a day that goes by that we're not on the computer. Facebook is making it easy to reach out and touch someone. Love it!



Finley is teething. That's all I have to say. It's not as bad as it could be, but she's not comfortable. She's doing well with teething tablets. Today we got a new gadget at Target. Check out her pictures. I can't figure out if her teeth are bothering her in the evenings or if she's fighting to stay awake since Daddy J is home to play. I've gained ground since school has been out, but baby girl LOVES her dad.



Tomorrow Grace Welborn turns 13! I can't believe it. Wasn't it yesterday that she was a little flower girl in our wedding? It's nuts. I need to get pictures of her and the Welborn Crew for the blog. They are all growing up on me! Griffin completed a triathlon this month and Sam's baseball team is league champ. They're doing all kinds of wonderful things. I'm so proud! I hate not being there to see it firsthand. Christa keeps me updated though.



I better get set up to start studying for the NCLEX. It's been two weeks. . .ewww. Maybe tricky to get back into the swing of studying. Oh yeah--interviews at the hospital next Wed & Fri!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Man oh man that is one cute munchkin!

Megan said...

Totally agree - so cute! I bought Nate those little food things (whatever they're called), he wasn't too impressed :( He'd rather have his baby food it seems.