Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finley Swims Riverside

Jarrett and I were nervous, but we took on the pool today. Precious Robbie let the trial run take place at his house. The verdict: Finley LOVES the water!!!! It kind of makes me nervous now. No pools in our backyards. She was fearless. We headed down to Dr. Smith's house where she got to hang out with Miss Lauren and show-off her skills to Dr. Strickland. I'm sure he'll have her out on jet ski or tube as soon as we let him :) It was just a great day. The weather was great and everyone was so helpful in our new adventure. If we had remembered the bottle we made for the trip we could have stayed longer--still learning!























1 comment:

Megan said...

Too cute! Finley looks to really love the water. We'll be taking Nate to the beach for the first time the first weekend of June. Our hotel also has a great kiddie pool. I'm interested to see how he responds to the water. Hopefully, he'll enjoy it as well.

Did you use any special pool diapers for Finley? I know Huggies has some little swimmers, and I was thinking about getting a package of those for our trip.