Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting it together



I've been in school a week and it hasn't been so bad. It's challenging and we're still trying to figure out a way to optimize study time at night, but God's revealing His plan. I think our biggest challenge for the semester will be getting Finley to sleep in her crib. I've got to call Dr. Aljabi and see when it's safe to start the process. We've started putting her in the crib to get her used to the idea. She likes it for twenty to thirty minutes. She is lovin' her bouncy chair and the peanutshell. Thank goodness for Melanie Stilli's kind gift--LOVE the peanutshell!
I feel like there is so much more to blog about. I have a spare moment and my mind is blank. I guess the good stuff is crowded out by respiratory and cardiac module info.

1 comment:

Whitney Herndon said...

Finley is really looking like daddy j in those pictures!