Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Savannah days

I feel terrible that I haven't been able to write in so long. It's been nutty around here. Clinical started three weeks ago and mom and I started our Savannah Adventures. It's been so great, but Thursday mornings have been so early. We're outta here by 5 a.m. I've never been up so early in my life! Mom has has been so kind to me. Last week was especially fun because we got to spend the night :) I got great "mom" time. I think dad is probably glad this is our last week for Savannah trekkin'. Mom always comes back with shopping bags in tow! The first week it was only a cupcake cookbook. This week she's going down town. . . where the boutiques are--LOOKOUT!
I'm kind of bummed that it's my last week in Savannah. Memorial has been a remarkable hospital to work in. My clinical instructor, Julie Starling, she's fabulous too. She does at least two medical missions a year. I hope to stay in touch with her. I would say that I hope to work at Memorial, but I don't know abuot the commute thing. It would be very difficult especially with Baby B. We'll see. I'm greatful the experience I've had.

No comments: