Thursday, September 18, 2008

Done

I can't believe Savannah OB clinical is over, done. It went by so fast. I'm less than two weeks from midterm. That is pretty unreal to think about. It still feels like we've got a long way to go though. I mean Baby B will be here when the semester is finished. Isn't that sooo far away? It's actually not. Scarey! I gotta get crackin' on the nursery. I've put it off until after our first test--this Monday. Thank goodness Jarrett is bearing with me. If was in charge of the nursery decor it would have been done in August. He's that efficient and such a good time manager. He knows how to take measurements too. Part of the delay is due to my poor measuring skills. . . the blinds are two inches too big for the windows :) oops!
I've got to find a way to link Sonal and Whit's blogs to mine. They are wonderful and you all would so enjoy them. I'll get it figured out one day!

No comments: