Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm trying


Ok, this customizing my blog thing is way over my head. I consider myself good with computers, but not after this experience. Jeez. How in the world can I get my post to shift to the left and why aren't things "saving" when I "save" them. This is going to require lots more help that Whit anticipated. Bless her heart, she thought I could do it. It's good to know she believes in her big sis'. For now what you see is what you get, unfortunately. I'm going to work on it when I can and get help from Whit when she can (she is the mother of three now, may be a while).
So, what's been going on? Well, Finley is on the move 24-7. I am not giving you a line. Everyone at church and several folks around town have commented on how she never sits still. How could she? There's a whole new world out there. I love it. I've got a few pictures from her first day at the beach this year. She was not diggig the sand bewteen her toes. We'll work on it!
I would like to go in more detail, but tomorrow is Dr. Strickland's first day back in over a week and it's Monday. It's going to be craZ! I've got to get the latest deets on our wonderful politicians' new healthcare legislation too. It's got me worried.

No comments: