Friday, October 2, 2009

A new schedule
















I should totally be in bed now, but the new schedule has my diurnal clock out of whack. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but I'm working nights in the maternity center, weekend nights. I love it. My preceptor, Questa Tait, is amazing. She has a gift for teaching. I'm so thankful God put her in my path. The night shift is a doozie for the Bridges (and Carter) household, but God is sustaining us.





Finley is doing all kinds of new things. I think that's why I get sad before heading out to work. She is interacting with us lots. Her favorite word, "Hey", sounds like it's coming from a grown man! It will crack you up. Randomly she comes out with "Hey", especially when she sees a cell phone.





So I'm thrilled that it's fall, but jealous that mom and dad are in Rome (so gorgeous this time of year). We don't get a great change of season/temp down in Brunswick. That's okay though. I'm hoping it stays warm enough for Eli and Sam to use the pool when the Rome Crew visits next month. Speaking of Eli and Sam, they keep us in stitches. They make Aunt C so proud. I feel like they're my own, but of course I can spoil them :) Tonight after they finished their milk. . . powdered doughnuts! It's so fun. Who knows what Aunt Wee will use to spoil Finley (she is a makeup guru--uh oh)!





2 comments:

Whitney Herndon said...

I know that I am getting yall back and giving her candy like crazy after her first birthday!! ha ha:)

The Englands said...

hey! i'm one of whitney's friends from albany. your child is so precious! i also noticed you were wearing mbt shoes. do you love them?