Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day (Valdosta Style)





























Once again everyone in my house is sound asleep but me. Jeez. What's a momma gotta do to get some Zs? Maybe I'll get a few more snoozes tomorrow a.m. It all depends on baby girl. The odds are in my favor that she'll sleep late in the morning. The Bridges have been moving full-speed ahead since Saturday. We made a trip to Valdosta that was wonderful! We got to spend time with the Keenes, the Mathews and lots of other good folks. Finley had a blast. She shared her nosey laugh with everyone. . .even through the night. Thank goodness Aunt Katie and Uncle Sim are sound sleepers.

1 comment:

Susan Keene said...

I love the pictures from Larkyn's shower. I especially love the picture of Uncle Lark and Finley. I would love to have a copy of it for our home. She is beautiful!!! Love Ya'll Aunt Susan