Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's Been A While






So Courtney and I haven't updated in two weeks due to the fact that life has been busy. Here's what we have been up to. Courtney is now in her precepting phase of nursing school which involves 12 hour shifts on the weekend. Not only does she have to work at the hospital but she also is a full-time student and full-time mom. She has been amazing through this! Our family has been an awesome support system and Finley has really enjoyed hanging with her grandparents. We don't know what in the world we would do without them.
I have also been busy with my job and been traveling some during the week. On the weekends I have been keeping Finley with the help of my parents who have responded to their "call of duty." For the first time when my family is in town, we actually hang out and just relax, no schedules, no running around town, just plain relaxing.

Here's Finley's Updates:
1. She now watches movies and loves them
2. She weighs over 8lbs 5 oz and is allowed to leave the house.
3. She likes to shop at Target and our local Mall
4. She smiles and laughs.
5. She can poke her lip out when she is mad.
6. She has been to The Chapel
7. SHE SLEPT IN THE CRIB LAST NIGHT!!!!! This has been my proudest moment so far as a dad. I guess I will no longer need back surgery and I can finally get off of the couch and sleep in bed w/ Court.

No comments: