Friday, November 7, 2008

Packing on the pounds!


We visited Dr. Aljabi for the second time today and at weight Finley was 4lbs!!! She's moving on up. We're hoping for five pounds by this Friday. I think she can do it. She's been guzzling milk every three hours, unless she's asleep. Shut-eye feedings take a bit longer.
Let's see. . .what else has been going on. Daddy J is loving being a dad. He can turn any hip hop song into a ballad about Finley. It's a riot! Finley loves it. She'll probably grow up to be an MC :)
Mom has been SUCH an incredible help too. If it weren't for her our house would look like a hurricane hit. She's got the bottle cleaning, laundry and so many other things organized and systematized--wow.
I'm a little worn at the moment. My writing could get boring. . .I'll write more later. I've got to write about Hispanic childbearing practices too. School is still happening! My professors are going to present a plan for finishing clinical on Monday. I'm leaving it to the Lord. I think I'll be able to graduate with my girls. Speaking of, they have all been angels. Hailey Bailey has printed and printed for me and been a chauffeur. Finely's birth has revealed to Jarrett and me how truly blessed we are to have such kind, loyal friends.
Okay, so I really better go. Check out the new pics!

No comments: