Thursday, October 16, 2008

Virgin Voyage


This blog is officially split with the other half of the Bridges crew. I have been holding out, saving my new found knowledge, and now I'm ready to "drop it" on the blog world. Yeah right. I'm still in the process of computing how amazing or scary it will be to have a little Bridges running around the house. Oh yeah, Baby B is probably going to carry Daddy J's hyperactivity--apparrent by the wearing out of Mama-C-ta's belly on a daily basis of belly aerobics!

Oh yeah, Court was in the Georgia Times Union today getting her study on. Welcome to my world--a usual activity in our house. Her pic is at the top! She is so AMAZING!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Well, it's about time you joined the group! What's up with that? Pretty soon Court won't have a second to spare, and you'll need to help pick up the slack and keep everyone updated on your little one. : )
Erin