Friday, May 2, 2008

The news is out!

We went to see Doc today and everything was cool. Finally Jarrett and I get to do what we do best: Open our big mouths and tell the world we're pregnant! It has been so much fun. I was so excited to share with Kim Landers. She is a dear, dear friend from church who has been with me on this journey since way before we officially started "trying". Here's something she wrote a few weeks ago. I was aching to tell her then. "How are your spirits? I’m just checking on you. I continue to pray for God’s amazing plan to take place in your life and for His peace to infuse your body. Just think, with each passing day you are one day closer to becoming a mom. May the Lord grant you the desires of your heart!" Wow. Those are some pretty amazing words. It was such a comfort to know that even though she hadn't a clue there was a baby growing inside this bod she was already praying for him or her!
I hate to run, but Jarrett has started Alvin & The Chipmunks. I'll have to tell you about Kim Hanson's response tomorrow. I love my girl's realness. She has such a wit!
We're off to Baby USA tomorrow!

No comments: